Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Off

Well today was the day...i finally left for Argentina. Last weekend was the big day...Spurney got married and we all had a great time. But now that that is over its time to get down to business. As i write this i'm sitting at Dulles Airport in Washington D.C. My flight to Buenos Aires leaving in about one hour at 10:07 PM. So i just thought that while i had a moment i would open my laptop up and write a little note to everyone.

I hope that this will be the first of many posts to this blog for the next two months that i will be in Buenos Aires. Please keep in touch as much as you can...i get very lonely at times and nothing cures that like getting an email from back home. Even though i have many good friends in Argentina...there is still nothing like old friends from back home.

So here we go i hope you have as much fun reading about my adventures as i do writing them.


Ciao,

Dominick Dal Santo

1 comment:

  1. We're gonna miss you!
    We'd love to see pictures if you can upload them. Pictures of you, your apartment, your friends.
    Also, I heard Argentina is nutso for the Simpsons. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete