Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The healing of a wound


I thought i would update everyone on the status of my burned hand. Praise be to the lord above that my wound did not end up becoming infected like we all thought it would. For those of you who did not know, about 12 days ago i burned my hand on a pot while cooking fajitas (I still managed to eat the fajitas after i burned my hand and they were delicious). After i burned myself the area of my hand swelled up, as the kids say these days "something rotten".

Well anyways um uploading the pictures that i took the day after i burned myself, and the pictures i took today 12 days later.

I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dominick- Enjoy your time. I don't think I knew you were planning to go back to Argentina, so kudos and I look forward to reading more about your adventures.
    Rachel J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about asking you to post more photos of what you're doing down there, but eeeeew! I'm glad it didn't get infected and that the fajitas were good.
    That's what's important, right?

    ReplyDelete