Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back To BA...

So here I am at last. Despite what seems like such a long time since my last trip here (Jan - March 2010) I am finally back living in Buenos Aries. The only difference this time around is that I am planning on being here for a whole year this time. A whole year! Am I crazy?...Dont answer that! Either way, this is going to be an interesting experience for sure. One that is going to be unlike anything else that I have ever experienced in my life. And even though I plan on returning after one year here, I might find out after all is said and done that I want to remain here even longer, or else I will want to try out living somewhere else. For now we will play it by ear and see how things go.

Please keep in touch all of you back home, and keep reading this blog, as it will be my main way of keeping in touch with all of you, unless you send me a personal email.

Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment